Payroll HRIS Specialist
|January 25, 2012 - March 25, 2012|
|Location:||Nevada City, CA|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), Company Bonus Plan, Paid Vacation|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Telestream is a leading global provider of digital media encoding, delivery, workflow automation, and cross-platform compatibility solutions. Founded in 1998, the Company has experienced double-digit growth each year for the past decade. We look for outstanding employees and we treat them very well (including medical, dental, & vision benefits; matching 401k; very competitive compensation packages; and an open corporate culture.) |
We are the developers of many products in the digital video industry such as Flip4Mac, ScreenFlow, Episode, Agility, FlipFactory, and Vantage. Our company is comprised of a team of people whose creativity, talent and passion have helped to create an environment that is healthy, hard-working and fun. Telestream is headquartered in the Sierra Nevada foothills community of Nevada City, California with offices in Emeryville, CA; Sterling, Virginia; Stockholm, Sweden and Bonn Germany.
Payroll/HRIS Specialist – Nevada City, CA:
Key responsibilities for this position include:
• Administers bi-weekly payroll for multi-state domestic locations and monthly payroll for international locations.
• Partners with third party vendors in regards to international payroll delivery and accuracy.
• Completes payroll data entry utilizing various HRIS systems, including ADP (Pay-eXpert).
• Maintains and updates employee records by processing employee status changes in a timely fashion.
• Audit and reconcile benefits deductions with vendor billings.
• Performs group data updates, exports, imports, and researches/reports on any data discrepancies.
• Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to basic to intermediate ad hoc data requests.
• Conducts data analysis on HR data such as compensation, classification, employment, employee relations, and/or benefits data.
• Prepares reports, graphs, charts and statistics in support of human resources operations.
• Responds verbally or in writing to inquiries, complaints and/or problems providing information requiring comprehensive knowledge of policies and procedures.
• Participates in special projects or assignments with staff as directed.
Requirements for this position include:
• AA degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school. CCP certificate preferred.
• A minimum of five years hands-on experience in payroll, payroll tax laws and multi-state operational experience a must. International payroll experience a plus.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.