|November 20, 2012 - February 15, 2013|
|Location:||Nevada City, CA|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), Company Bonus Plan, Paid Vacation|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Account Manager (Maintenance and Support) – Nevada City, CA|
Key responsibilities for this position include:
1. Lead a small maintenance renewal team and provide mentoring, guidance and training for team members
2. Issue support renewal contracts 60 to 90 days prior to expiration and with the goal to have them renewed before their expiration date.
3. Retain and encourage growth of assigned customer base through comprehensive account management.
4. Proactively win back lost and delayed contracts and sell consolidated renewals to increase revenues.
5. Work with our distribution channel and channel partners to ensure that they are accurately quoting and capturing renewal revenue.
6. Work closely with the internal and external sales and technical teams to create a united front to the customer and to identify other revenue opportunities.
7. Ensure the support renewal system and CRM system are continuously updated for the ease of tracking results.
8. Analyze renewal date, reconcile with ERP system and accurately calculate renewal rates.
9. Accurately provide a forecast by product and by geography for support renewal revenue to the management staff. Identify trends and offer suggestions for improving results.
10. Assist department manager with board of directors presentations and data review.
11. Resolve customer issues through appropriate escalation process.
Skills and Experience:
• Seven to Ten years experience of successful account management and maintenance and support experience in a fast-growth, technology environment.
• Demonstrated sales and negotiation skills
• Proven experience in developing and leading a maintenance renewal process.
• Ability to communicate technology, product, and application expertise to account sales team, prospects, and customers.
• Business-level and technical understanding of the video industry, broadcasting and new media.
• Ability to assimilate information from a variety of resources, analyze information and recommend courses of action to be taken.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written) interpersonal skills. .
• Ability to work with others as a team member across a diverse organizational structure.
• Working knowledge of CRM systems.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.