Sales Engineer (Western Region)- Los Angeles
|August 24, 2012 - October 15, 2012|
|Location:||Nevada City, CA|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), Company Bonus Plan, Paid Vacation|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Telestream is a leading global provider of digital media encoding, delivery, workflow automation, and cross-platform compatibility solutions. Founded in 1998, Telestream has experienced double-digit growth each year for the past decade. We look for outstanding employees and we treat them very well (including medical, dental, & vision benefits; matching 401k; very competitive compensation packages; and an open corporate culture.) We are also the developers of several products in the digital video industry such as Flip4Mac, ScreenFlow, Episode, Wirecast, FlipFactory, and Vantage. Our company is comprised of a team of people whose creativity, talent and passion have helped to create an environment that is healthy, hard working and fun. Telestream is headquartered in the Sierra Nevada foothills community of Nevada City, California with offices in Emeryville, CA, Sterling, Virginia and Stockholm, Sweden.|
Western Region Sales Engineer will work closely with Account Executives soliciting business requirements, identifying areas of opportunity, evolving a sales strategy, developing detailed proposals and responses, executing compelling technical demonstrations, assisting with execution of system deployments and integration plans, providing on-site troubleshooting. In addition the Sales Engineer has to provide ongoing feedback to the product management team.
The ideal candidate has a track record of successfully specifying system architectures, delivering solution demonstrations, managing the implementation and deployment, and providing exceptional customer service.
Essential Job Qualifications:
• A minimum of four to six years real world experience in the design and implementation of production and broadcast systems
• Demonstrated ability to communicate technology, product, and application expertise to account sales team, prospects, and customers
• Experience with digital video and audio, video servers, compression technology, and IT based infrastructure requirements
• Previous technical experience including knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server administration and IT networking technology
• Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
• Ability to trouble-shoot complex IP network, audio, and video problems
• Must be comfortable working remotely
• A willingness to travel (up to 50%) and sometimes work unusual hours
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.