Regional Sales Manager - Northern Europe
|February 12, 2013 - March 18, 2013|
|Location:||None, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Regional Sales Manager: Northern Europe|
Preferred Location: UK
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) in this region will be responsible for the following activities:
• Manage sales of Telestream Enterprise Products in the UK plus Northern Europe countries, likely to include Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden and Finland.
• Manage a number of authorized resellers, typically 1 or 2 per country, and will assist them in key account management. This requires marketing cooperation (eg local shows and events), reseller training to sell Telestream products, key account management, lead and opportunity management.
• The RSM will also manage a small number of direct sale customers to present and demonstrate Telestream products and services to prospective end-users for purchase.
• Consult with customers on best practices and workflows associated with Telestream workflow and transcoding products and applications, working actively with the Region Sales Engineer(s) to determine the proper product and techniques required by customers in the broadcast, production, business and education marketplace.
• Cooperate closely with the Systems & Solutions Sales Manager to respond to large, complex or strategic opportunities.
• Manage and track opportunities in CRM for purposes of forecasting/reporting on a regional basis.
Essential Job Qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years technical sales experience within the stated region is required.
• Minimum of 4 years sales experience is required. Sales management experience a plus.
• Proven record of exceeding sales quota.
• Fundamental understanding of contemporary video and audio compression products and applications.
• English language is essential, and a second language fluency is an advantage.
• A willingness to travel (up to 60%) and often work unusual hours.
• Must be able to work from a home office base.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.