|February 19, 2013 - March 22, 2013|
|Location:||Nevada City, CA|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), Company Bonus Plan, Paid Vacation|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Installation Engineer: |
Location: West Coast/Central Region
The Installation Engineer is primarily responsible for onsite, installation, training and support of Telestream Enterprise products.
Primary responsibilities and functions include:
• Installation, deployment and handover of solutions to customers
• Provide onsite troubleshooting
• Run benchmark tests for Telestream products
• Advising resellers on technical aspects of the installation and deployment process
• Provide onsite and remote training of customers and resellers
• Provide on-going feedback to the Professional Services team
The ideal candidate has a track record of understanding and working with file based media workflows, managing product implementation and deployment, delivering customer training and providing exceptional customer service.
Other attributes will include:
• Ability to trouble-shoot complex IP network, audio, and video problems
• Must be comfortable working remotely for a relatively small company
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• A willingness to travel (up to 75%) and often work unusual hours
• Must be able to work from a home office base
Required Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
• Minimum three years experience in the design and implementation of production and professional broadcast systems.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and train customers.
• Experience with enterprise digital video and audio, video servers, compression technology, and infrastructure requirements. Previous technical experience including knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server administration and IP networking technology is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.